

|
Tuesday, May 12 Y 11:12 PM Bex and I came up with this __ Movie : Do you need my help? It was seriously hilarious! We thought of the possible scenarios during Cal lecture and was laughing our way throughout the 2 hours. I'm so grateful that I had Amaths b4. Had a severe headache yesterday. Napping doesn't help me too. Just rested the whole night. Intended to do hmk this morning. BUT, I couldn't get up. So in the end, no research was being done. Thanks to Cui Fen that I didn't get sent out of the classroom. Accompanied Bex to collect her lappy. Saw this guy, who has the Lee Hom type. OMG!! Super wooo! Steam. ((((: Wein's the slave of Bex. Haa~ |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |