

|
Wednesday, May 6 Y 12:31 PM She has been with me since I was Pri 2, 10 years in total. I still remember when I was very young, I beat her when she was getting too noisy. However, after awhile she wags her tail at me hoping to get a pat. I still remember how she used to run around the house, I still remember how she used to wait for my dad to return by the main gate, I still remember how she dash straight at us when we call her name, I still remember how she crawls into my lap when I sit down, I still remember how she sniff my whole body when I l lie on the floor, I still remember how she jumps about just to get our attention. But now, she has to walk very slowly across the room just because she is blind/deaf. Dad & I brought her to the vet just now. She has been bleeding since Sunday. Vet says, she might have infection or cancer plus her heart is very weak. It's either an operation or she bleeds to death. At that moment, I was trying very hard to hold back my tears. Vet took her temperature and I saw her crying. That was when I couldn't control anymore. She had to go for Xray & blood test. I saw her shivering with fear. Dad & I went for breakfast, I just broke down. Went back and I heard her yelping for help. My heart nearing stopped beating, I just couldn't sit still. Dad went to ask the vet what's happening, she told him that Kelly was taking the Xray. Finally, she gave her back to me. I had her back in my arms. It took me a while to calm down. Lucky she wasn't put down today. But I know that she has to go eventually. And I don't know how will I react. Labels: Kelly be strong |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |