

|
Wednesday, March 11 Y 10:56 AM and so I decided to blog a little. my blog has been ever so dead. neways, just came back from Yunan. Seriously, Yunan = Stairs. Stairs + High Altitude + Thin Air + Low Blood Pressure + Cold = Breathless This isn't the worst. The worst of all it is their toilets!!! They do their business in there without closing the toilet, how 'cool' is that? Or it is either that, the door has no lock. Or, the door is so short that when I stand up others can see half of my body. =.= Although we hate that place, yet we've got to frequent it. Haiy! Spitting. Even girls who wear beautifully, spits anywhere and everywhere. Even in the theatre. EWWW!!! But, overall it's worth the experience. However, I will not go there for the second time! Looking forward to see GF this friday. (: I'm still figuring out how to go to NTU. LMAO. P.s I nearly became a vegetarian during the trip. Out of 11 dishes, 9 of them are VEG. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |