Wednesday, January 21 Y 10:10 PM

move on.

So many things happened within just 2 days.
Mixed feelings.
Happy, Sad, Excited, Stressed

Yest was my Bro's wedding!
I am SUPER happy that I've got a ER SAO.
But super sad because they ain't staying in the same house as us.
I will definitely miss my brother.

Plus, I'm glad that conflicts are getting solved or rather, getting better.
It all takes time. (:

Came home.
Dad told me that one of my dogs had to be put down.
Because she had a stroke.
She looked so young and the worse thing was that.
I didn't take a look at her yesterday when my Dad told me she was sick.
My bad.
Worse, I don't have a picture of her.

I can't walk to the back of the house right now.
Dad said that she was suppose to slp with me when I shift to my bro's room.
Right now, she's gone.
As in literally gone.
Bye bye.