

|
Wednesday, December 3 Y 11:42 PM I'm glad that it is happening to me now then later. At least I learn how to get up on my feet before it's too late. The world is competitive, it always has been. The strongest survive, the weakling gets kick around. However, it is not necessary that the strongest is the happiest. I guess, the movie The Dark Knight reflects on every human being. And yet, there is nothing we can do. Unless we become REAL monks/nuns. I suddenly feel that to be a human being is not that wonderful, as compared to the animals. We are still under the mammal family. But still, I'll live my life to the fullest!!! (: Come on, nobody's perfect yo!! Labels: lalala~ RMIJ. screams. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |