Monday, December 22 Y 5:43 PM

What goes around comes around.
This is so true(:

Gosh, I'm so evil. But I like it!


Yest was TIRING.
Bugis in the afternoon. Bought a pair of 3-inch heels for my bro's wedding and straight away wore it to make myself used to it. I don't want to look like a duck walking on my bro's wedding day. >< Wore it all the way to Changi Airport and yes, we took the train. So my legs were hurting like HELL. ouch! Luckily, NO BLISTER!! Movie-ed at night with my family again. LOL.

TWO movies within a weekend, how cool is that? lmao. This time, my uncle drove and I was wearing my flip-flops(: Food Republic for dinner. Ip Man for movie. IT'S A NICE SHOW I TELL YA! WATCH IT!!!!!

As I walked down orchard road, I saw many happy faces. It's good to be in a festive season(: Seeing others happy makes me happy!

P.s I can't wait to see them!! I hope that they would be free on the 3rd Jan. WOOHOO!!