

|
Saturday, November 15 Y 11:27 AM Yest was CCN day. And I don't like CCN day. So, during break we headed out to TM for lunch (((: While waiting for Hum to withdraw money, I saw someone. Lol. That's how life works. Life's a bastard in any way or another, to every other single human being. LingKai gave this name Arise Hrol to Weineng. How cool is that! LOL!! Neways, my photo post is still in my drafts. Will try my VERY best to upload them by this sunday. The pain came twice yesterday. And I hope none today. ): Arise Hrol, sorry yo! |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |