

|
Sunday, November 30 Y 10:38 AM Fri Had project in the morning and was FULL of laughter. LMAO!~ After that was suppose to meet up with the Osaka Ppl. But.... They splited up before I could reach CityHall. So I joined Wan Yi, Mei Chin, Joy and Anthony. (((: Finally got to meet them. Mei Chin and Joy left early. So the rest of us went to play bowling(: And I injured my right fourth finger again. Haiy haiy. But it's alright now! After that was Carl's Junior! Yummy. And while we were there, we talked about .... stories. I couldn't slp well at night la!!!! Anthony is a GREAT story teller! They went ECP and I went home. SAT Morning was check up at Mount E. Nth much. Just had more medicine. YUCK! I HATE MEDICINE yo! Came back and rested for a while. Managed to do some work in the afternoon. Dinner at my aunt's. In the end, I had to go for the concert cause my Mom bought extra tickets. LOL. I only know 2 artistes in it. Slp. SUN Now trying to do A&P. Am worried. Am sad. Am speechless. No reply. Hope that everything would be fine after a period of time. (: Everybody jia you ba. Labels: be strong. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |