

|
Saturday, November 8 Y 6:14 PM I seriously want to blog about today. + pictures. I seriously want to blog about Sydney. + pictures. I seriously want to sort out the songs that my Bro gave me. I seriously want to load the photos from my hp into my laptop. I seriously want to watch some INTERESTING Japanese drama. I seriously want to write down my resolutions for Sem 2.2. I seriously want to write down all my impt dates on my HP calender. I seriously want to do my Internet Marketing Quiz. I seriously ... BUT I'm all too lazy to do all these stuffs. Just want to NUA at home. Hmmmm. I think I shall watch IRONMAN with my daddy later!! ((: Hopefully I DON'T fall aslp. Neways, highlights of the day(: CHARMAINE got into the SUBARU CHALLENGE!!! congratulations! OriChicken = Original. Only WHO? can say that. LMAO~ And, I broke down all of a sudden when I was showering. WEIRD RIGHT? pms): Labels: I love my clique(: |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |