

|
Monday, November 17 Y 8:48 PM Test this morning was CRAP. C-R-A-P. Why? Because it is Commskills!!!! >< Neways, after that was lunch and lab. Basically today was a lab day. LOL. FaceBook is HORRIBLE la! GRRRR.... Hate it hate it hate it. It's so CONFUSING! A&P tut was FAST! Lol. Finally, like finally, we weren't the last grp BUT the FIRST!(((: Meeting Gary Lim for Internet Marketing tomo for group consultation. Although there's nth to show him, we are all lost! I've got a feeling that we'll have LOTS of question to bombard him but don't know what questions to ask. Irony huh! ArtBox next. ArtBox really can make me go BROKE. I just got this feeling of buying those organisers/notebooks but I know that I won't use them. So, it's just wasting $$. Was supposed to watch HSM3 today. But it starts at 1910! I've got to wait like an hour plus for the movie to start?!?!?! So watched MADA instead. Hmmm. I prefer MADA 1 though. =X Took medicine while watching the movie. Wasn't feeling well. Went home with a heavy head. ): Time to start my work NOW!!! TADA! p.s I am SO lazy to research on Law. I hate CDS! CDSboo!!! p.p.s I feel so disorganised without my phone which is servicing now. ))): Labels: love has no boundaries. MADA~ |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |