

|
Monday, November 24 Y 7:11 PM Pain is back. Back to see the doc. Sat. Doc is better then the word hosp. (: Bang-ed my head this morning TWICE): Managed to reach school in time! (((: And Hum's early today! As usual Commskill2's consultation was CRAP. Slacked during the break before IMP1. Had lunch when I'm suppose to have breakfast ( I brought my curry puffs from home! ). Sorry LingKai, we kind of negleted you in doing the Strenghts. ): Had a GOOD laugh at Hum's and Bel's hairstyle. LOL!! Created by Estee and ME!!! ((((: IMP1 was..... Then was project time which became singing session and breakfast (my curry puffs!). HAHA! We just sang and sang and sang like nobody's business. I can't reach high notes, Estee can't reach low notes, Bel can reach both! (: Isn't that wonderful. I know my singing sucks too! Sorry EVERYBODY who was in the proj room. Then down to work. Improved on SWOT and had A&P consultation. I LURVE THIS CONSULTATION THE BEST!!! Pei-ed chipmunk for a while and home-ed. I realised that I've got like 1600++ songs in my HP! How cool is that? |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |