

|
Friday, October 17 Y 9:34 PM Just attended a wake. It brought back a lot of memories. I can't say that it's good or bad. Just memories. It reminded me of my grandma's wake and my uncle's. And had a tinge of sadness within me. The wake was held at Ubi. And also, looking at Ubi itself brings back a lot of memories. LMAO. Good and bad memories. But I don't regret.(: At least I learnt something from that. Anyways, this post is FULL OF RANDOMNESS. Got to have my dinner now. ((: Labels: RANDOMNESS |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |