

|
Friday, October 17 Y 12:13 PM Got abit of EMO last night (must be Kwek pass to me right... KIDDING!) and so I started thinking abt friends. I realised that the word friend comes in different categories, or rather I knew it long time ago. And I started to think who are the ones whom I am totally comfortable with. And I sms-ed them. lol. In the middle of the night. Shan't write their names down here. Those who recieved the sms will know(: I really can show them my true self and be totally comfortable with them. Which I am very happy with it.((: Going out with Mummy later(: I want to buy decoration crystals to decorate my Nike shoes! Give it some bling so that it won't look so old. I bought that shoe when I was in Sec 3!! LMAO. I can't wait for school to re-open so that I can see my friends again! Especially GF, BEL, HUM and ESTEE. The ones who always make me laugh(: I love them! ![]() And also, I get to see the friends whom I made during the Osaka trip(: Mainly, WANYI, MEICHIN, SAM, JOY, JIJIE, WENJIE&DARRYL. Hope that we won't become Hi-Bye friends(: ![]() Talking abt Osaksa, die. 2M03 haven't started on our proj yet. ><
|
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |