Monday, October 13 Y 6:08 PM

Everybody! This is going to be a VERY LOOONG post. Please bare with me and ENJOY the photos! (:
DAY 1 (071008)
Reaching Osaka...
(Something very stupid happened to me before checking in my luggage): We were suppose to meet at 2230 but I thought that it was 2330!!!)
Kansai Airport
Osaka Castle
FOOD!!!
The rice was wonderful! And, the Udon was nice and soft. Totally different from Singapore's.

Osaka Prefectural College of Technology
The school was kind of run-down actually. I was kind of surprised when I saw all boys greeting us. I expected to be a mix school. But, it turned out that there were very few gals in that course. Those guys were 20 yrs old! They look young actually. I saw this super KAWAII guy but didn't get the chance to take photo with him))):

They served us nice candies and cold tea(:

This was one of their invention...
And another...

We had to remove our shoes before going into the Gym.

It's a PAINFUL sport. Actually not. They wore protective attire but seriously, IT LOOKED SUPER PAINFUL.

He has a pretty face!
And so we took photos with him(:

After those performances, was interraction time. We had lots of communication breakdown but managed to get our points across through broken EL and hand signs(: And so, we decided to meet up at 1930 at Dai-ichi Hotel after our wash up for dinner, sweet.
I just LOVE Jap HP~

They brought us to this famous Okonomiyaki shop. Too bad we weren't sitting with them, cause it's limited to 4 per table.
MeiChin and I

Sadly, that night I couldn't really slp well.

Day 2 (081008)
The Instant Ramen Musuem

We could make our own instant cup noodle at 300yen.
WanYi and I. We look alike don't we?? LMAO

SHABU-SHABU
JiJie and I
After lunch was shopping at Shinshabashi.
And I had Curry Ebi Rice for dinner! YUMMY!!! I finished the whole bowl within minutes!
After that was Caramel Machiato McFlurry IceCream(((:

Sam and I
This night was different. At first it was hanging out at MeiChin and Sam's room. LOL! We did funny stuffs there by looking out of the window and spying at other ppl from their hotel room. You see, there was another hotel opposite ours. LMAO!!!
After that, we went to WenJie and Darryl's room to play drinking games. It was so much FUN!!!! MeiChin, JiJie, WanYi, I, WenJie, Darryl, Nicholus. There were some FUNNNY stuffs, but I ain't saying. HO HO HO~

Day 3 (091008)

UNIVERSAL STUDIO!
Most of the photos are with the rest. =X




Tempo-Zan Habour Village
I wasn't feeling well, so I didn't go shopping with the rest. And instead I went for dinner with WanYi, WenJie and Darryl. BUT... Before that, we had to go to HanShin to buy WenJie's Burberry wallet. But there was some default with the wallet and it was the last stock. So.... We had to rush to HanKyu to check it out. BUT.... We had to go to HanKyu Men instead of HanKyu. And I got BANGED by this IDIOTIC jap guy! I nearly flew!!!! ROAR!!!
So, finally WenJie got his Burberry wallet. Look how happy he is.
And he kissed it.
And Spidey snatched it away from him. okay lame.
Anyways, we went to this restaurant near HanKyu Men for dinner as we were famished. It was 9+pm at that time.


They had lockers for us to put our shoes in!!
WenJie and Darryl
WanYi and I
Our locker numbers.
Shashimi!!!!

Sushi!
This is delicious. But Idk what's the name of it.
Chowmushi!!!!!
You can find, real crab with shell, scallop(2) and salmon inside!
Our Happy Faces.
The bill was : 10 572 yen
It was WORTH IT!
After that, we went to take NeoPrint. LOL! It was funny! Neways, the neoprint's with WenJie. Suppose he wld scan and send it to us ba.(:
Day 4 (101008)

Panasonic Center
I totally forgotten what's the name of this dish=X
It looks NICE right???
Saliva dripping?? HO HO HO

TAKO-YAKI!!!
A must try in Osaka. It's their specialty!
After that was shopping at Shinshabashi, FREE&EASY!

This was the temple which I got AMULET for my parents. As my friends shld know, Idk how to speak Jap. And the only one there was an old lady whom obviously don't know how to speak EL. So after a min or 2 stuttering at myself, I figured out that I shld write HEALTH in chi! And... BINGO!!! She understood!!! ((((: HuiYi Jie Jie this is for you. I even got the brochure back((:
Was suppose to go to Nam's room to party. But.... WanYi, Joy, Me were at MeiChin and Sam's room chit-chatting till 1am! LMAO. The reason why we chatted till so late cause I thought that JiJie was holding onto the room key and in the end, IT WAS WITH ME!!!!! GOSH!!! After bath, we went to check out the partying but it ended. So, we headed out to the streets thinking of eating some IceCream.... In our slping wear!!! There wasn't any Mac so we headed to Yoshinoya. LMAO! Eating Yoshinoya in the middle of the morning at 4+am!!! I was half slping while eating...
Neways, it rain-ed!! We rushed back to the hotel and BOOM!!! I fell aslp.
Day 5 (111008)
Bathroom.
Let me describe the bathroom to you. Imagine yourself facing the sink. Take a step to the right and you've reached the toilet bowl. Take a step to the left, you've reached the bathtub. YUP! It is that small!

The view from my room.

JiJie at the background, my roomie.
The last GRP photo in Osaka.
They were tip-toeing!! Don't be fooled by the pic! I'm NOT SO SHORT!!!!
Our tour guide, Kenny!
Ebi Burger at Mac! Interesting and most impt! IT'S DELICIOUS!!!!
Flight back to Singapore.
Touchdown...
The last 3 photos..........


TADA!!!!



In all I enjoyed this trip and am glad that I went for this trip(((:
HAPPY!!!!
I made new friends!!!
And I took around 3 hours to finish this post. GIVE ME SOME CREDIT MAN!!!(((:

Labels: