Wednesday, October 15 Y 6:20 PM

Wednesday
Met Sheena, Tofu and Kwek for movie, House Bunny.
Ying met us for Kbox(:

Sotong&I

While waiting for the movie to start...
Can u believe that this is SOTONG??
Tofu, Kwek& I

Look at Sotong's face!

Sotong!!! You purposely cut Kwek's face out right????
My bad.
At Shokudo
I have no idea what was she trying to do...

Only Tofu entertained me(:




Kwek, Tofu& I ordered the same dishes!! HoHoHO!!!

Tofu said, 'This is GOOD SHIT!"
and it really looks like one. LMAO~


Kbox
Ying&Sheena


Tofu is a WONDERFUL singer!



I had no idea why did I do that...

I think she'll kill me if she sees these 2 photos up.
But I told her that I'm gonna post everything up here!! HO HO HO~

This was super SPASTIC! Tofu BLUFFED us. He said that he was taking photo when he took video.... =.=



We shall go out again!!!!
HMMMM... Kwek's bday is coming soon!!! BEWARE~


I found this photo and it brings ALOT of memories back. I somehow miss my Secondary school life(:

Labels: