Sunday, October 5 Y 11:14 PM

I'm feeling bored so I'm here to blog. It ryhmes!

Did my nails like UPTEEM times today cause I kept on messing them up)): Shall do it once more tomo. Blue nails is love!!

Currently watching the Taiwan version of Hana Kimi. Of course! The Jap version of Hana Kimi is so much better! And there's Orguri Shun((: I MISS MY SECONDARY SCHOOL LIFE!!!! or rather those kind of school life where we are in a class itself. BUT..... I'll gain my own memories in Poly(:

Going to Osaka tomo night. Well, I don't really know those that are going. Except Weineng and Samantha (I guess? Didn't really chat with her though.) I really wish that I could make more friends during the trip! But if I don't, it's a total SAD CASE!

Packing is more or less done. Leaving the last min stuffs tomo.


After seeing those dancers from Ah Mei's concert last night, I really want to dance. I've got 2 dreams in life(: 1.Be a dancer 2.Take up photography.

1.Be a dancer
Is it even possible for me? I actually passed the auditions to get into TPdance in Year 1 but in the end, I chose DragonBoat because of my ex. Stupid right? And I didn't try the auditions for Year 2 because of him also. HAIY~ I may be joining O school with my bro's fiancee after her exams(: Street Jazz! But it's only a MAYBE. I hope that the Uni that I'm going will have a dance club and this time, I'll DEFINITELY join!

2. Take up photography.
Simple, I just want to capture all those wonderful/emotional moments(:



Will I ever make these dreams come true?


-where there is life, there's hope-

Labels: