Friday, September 12 Y 9:39 PM

WARNING!
Many many photos!


Movie by the Park
Starring: My Sassy Girl&Make It Happen
Bro&Fiancee!
They looked so happy choosing their wedding photos(:
I treated them to TCC!
-broke):-

Daddy! Cute right?
My Bday celebration.
I treat again.....

M.O.S
My beloved DOG~ My cousin's dog.YAWNING!
I&Bel fooling around at Coffee Bean.

Gf&I paying attention to lec LO~
Bel&I fooling around again. In the lab. LOL! What kind of ans is this???
GF&I again!
CHIONGING for MBS time...
At the Garden Fair! Behind's my cousin's WORK!!!
This cup costs me TWO over bucks LA!!! Poly 2 clique (:
My BDAY celebration with them!
TWIST!
Hum Hum!This time GF&I fooling around in school b4 thurs class. HO HO HO!
Tina's BDAY party!

At MBS&MJR Teacher's Day Dinner FOOLING AROUND again...
The table we sat with!
Campfire (Cheryl isnt here):)
I carried her with ALL my might OKAY! (:
He is KAWAII! and SUPER NAUGHTY!
Ex Guides!
OREOS! (there's a story behind the name LO!)
It has been a LOOOONG time since I last took a neo-print. LOL~ At the bowling alley...
US!
(:
Ho Ho Ho!
My NAILS which I done it within an hour JUST NOW!

This was given by a balloon man at VIVO! (:
Meh Meh. I miss her.
Loves(:

Told ya!

Alot of photos right right????

Looking forward to OSAKA!!! Ho ho ho...








Labels: