

|
Sunday, September 21 Y 11:21 AM Yest was WONDERFUL! IT WAS A BLAST! Had dental in the morning and met Kai. We SHOPPED alot yest. okay... Basically I SHOPPED ALOT yest. =X Till our legs were damn suan. Met Tina in the evening and had HK cafe for dinner. KNS!!! The MILK TEA sucks! It gave us STOMACH ACHE! Cheryl came and we watched MAMA MIA! OMG!!! It was SO FUNNY! Tina and I were LOLing most of the time. THEN.... We went to a pub where Cheryl's friends play(band). The name of the band is SEX! They were nice(: and had WONDERFUL voice! Lol. Had fun there BUT... I had to go around 12+. Looking forward to this SAT! Whooopeee!!! Pictures are with Cheryl. PLEASE! Send me quick!(: Labels: I'm not a good gal. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |