

|
Monday, September 8 Y 1:31 PM Finally the torture of standing 10 hours each day has ended! Ho Ho Ho. (although we are paid for it :p) For pictures please refer to Bel's blog. (((: Anyways, during the fair I saw UGLY singaporeans (usually aunties). Haiy haiy. And and and, here's the best part. We saw ALOT of handsome guys (mostly attached):) heehee On the 6th of sept, when I was inside the booth preparing Kueh Pie Tee. I just looked up to rest my neck. And.... I realised this SUPER HOT&HANDSOME guy was looking at me and we looked at each other at the eye. My gosh! My heart beated damn fast for a few seconds la! Of course, I straight away looked down. This is the ever FIRST experience! Soso, today's a rest day for me. Starting work at my aunt's working place tomo. -Whines- I've got to go there on my own cause she will be overseas. BUT, I get to work till 5pm. Which means, MORE MONEY! HO HO HO!!!!! Labels: I agree with her., Yup |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |