Monday, July 21 Y 9:10 PM

Tonight shall be the last night before vacation starts that I'm slacking it away.
(actually not slacking la hor, I'm reading my LOVE! (:)

Although I do have the mood to stay up late tonight to start doing projects EVEN THOUGH I've got a terrible headache now.
Sadly, I've got to be in school by 9AM in the morning.
GOT TO CHIONG PROJS!!!

I like sitting infront of my comp, typing reports (that's if I know how to analyse) and looking at the finalised copy. (:
It really make me feel that my efforts arnt wasted and feel proud of myself.
Of course, excluding the fact that it has to go through my tutor and it'll be filled with red ink.):

But, WHATEVER!!!


I'm so in the holiday mood now!
Tonight shall be the last stop and tomo shall be the first stop to CHIONG ah!
(gosh, sound so auntie.)

CHIONG FAOM then
CHIONG MR then
CHIONG CB then
CHIONG EXAMS

then... FREEDOM! (not exactly, got to CHIONG TO WORK)

As this saying goes, 'We rush to wait and wait to rush'
IT IS SO TRUE!!!


I suddenly miss sec school days when we had to wear uniforms to school.
I TELL YOU! be it a shoulder bag or sling bag or backpack, it suits your school uniform.
NOW???
haiys~

Not to forget, I miss my friends too.
Or rather I say, my ex-classmates.
Haven't really been in contact with them.

The only one from my class since sec 1 to 4 has already GONE!
What can I do?
Just forget it man!

I've got my poly friends, my guide friends, my smelly 'bro' and many more to come!!! (((:




Bel, STOP BEING SO STRESSED UP OKAY??
We'll survive this together as a clique! (:
CHEER UP BABE! opps, I meant BOY!



tada!!
back to my story book and SLP!!!