

|
Tuesday, July 15 Y 8:12 PM Pics of the day. As usual we were in the lab. I am super duper bored of the lab ALREADY!!! And, I havent started anything yet!!! I reached home at 1500++ Nap-ped all the way till 1800+ 1900. Meanwhile, I dreamt of my classmates. Unbelievable! When can I slp without dreaming! When I dream means my mind is still working. I WANT IT TO REST!!! ): Had dinner, slacked around bla bla bla. GAL AH!!! GOT TO STOP SLACKING ALREADY!!! Anyways, it's been a looooong time since I last felt guilty cause I went out instead of staying at home to either study or do proj. BUT... Now, I'm not. LOL! This guilt comes and go. PLEASE COME BACK! So that I can get my things DONE!!! This afternoon was a wierd one. Him in my head was totally polluting my mind!! GOSH! I take it as I'm just missing a secondary school friend. (: But, things will never be the same anymore. Same goes for the rest of my secondary school friends. HAIY~ Ciao. TIME TO START WORK!!!!!! |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |