

|
Tuesday, July 8 Y 8:19 PM I shall not go out this saturday. (: STUDY! Did SPSS this morning and had fried rice AGAIN! Went to AS to photocopy APEL portfolio stuff cause lazy to climb stairs. Heh heh! Was having fun on the way there and back. FUNNY~ APEL lesson was... Anyways, NO MORE APEL LESSON! SO happy!!!! Dont need to see her anymore!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA! I was trying my best to understand FAOM lec today. It appeared easy. (: F1 was hmmm... Not attracting. No photos, cannot bring home shirt, bla bla bla. Like what Bel, GF and Charm said, NO BENEFITS only FREE LABOUR! Oh ya! I wore LITTLE MISS NAUGHTY today. Estee wore LITTLE MISS GIGGLES! Tried to take photo BUT no time! ): Estee wanted me to write this, Estee RAWKS LOL! We did something damn LAME cause Charm wanted to.... before going to access lab. LOL!! Stayed back to do SPSS again. =.= Had to finish by 6pm! HAHA! Machiam like TEST la! Gosh. >< I CAN GO TO AUSSIE!! WOOHOO!!!!! |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |