

|
Monday, July 14 Y 1:18 AM timecheck: 1.18am and I've got to be at school around 8am in the morning tomo to do that STUPID ERROR SPSS, due to my STUPIDNESS. Schedule for tomo 0800-1000: SPSS 1000-1100: MBS consultation (maybe) if not 1000-1430: CB and FAOM proj meeting. (lunch included) 1430-1500: CB consultation. (I HOPE THAT WE DONT KENA LEFT RIGHT CENTRE) 1600-1800: FAOM tut+consultation. (Again, tut not done. ):) And, FINALLY HOME-ED. (I hope) Anyways, went to see my aunt in hospital just now. She looks well . (: Went to a chicken rice shop near my Bro's new house and IT WAS GOOD~ Took a look at my bro's new house. Layout was nice. Halfway, I was so bored that I started entertaining myself. LOL! FUNNY~! Went to coffeclub at siglap and had coffee and cakes. YUMMY! And, I saw this! GF! Do you have anything in mind like..... STOP and STARE?? LOL! This is so irresistable right!!! If not I've got to take cab down again. ): Labels: I love going out with my family. (: |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |