

|
Monday, July 7 Y 7:27 PM I LOVE POKKA GREEN TEA! (and I had 2 bottles today!) I know that it is contraicting cause one of my MAJOR proj is on YEO's. HAHA~ During sec school, after Guides it was POKKA GREEN TEA-ING TIME! And it cost-ed only 1 buck! NOW!?!?!?!?! $1.30 LA! Like what Estee said, I was damn seh today. Didn't want to attend school today actually. =/ I snoozed my alarm clock from 9 to 10am. Proj meeting was at 11. AND IMAGINE! My snooze interval was 5 mins! Cabbed to school again. ): Had fried rice for lunch. A VERY BIG PORTION! But... I managed to finish it! Heh heh! Talked about horror movie -> ghost move -> ghost story. INTERESTING! I mean, we really can talk about ANYTHING under the sun. Just that, Bel will just siam away when it is too ANYTHING for her. LOL. CB consultation was.... I'm so starting to hate CB project! But, I need to BUCK UP! FAOM tut. ): I'M ALWAYS AIN'T LISTENING! Thank you Bel and GF for lending me FAOM tut notes! Lalala~ (: AND... I choke on my saliva today in class which caused me to COUGH damn loudy. SO PAI SEH LA! Dont you feel that BEL looks so ahma? =X Home-ed. DAMN pojects! P.S I want to go swimming!!! Labels: SMILE (: |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |