

|
Saturday, June 14 Y 5:25 PM Met with Bel this morning to cut hair. SHE HAS A WONDERFUL HAIRSTYLE NOW!! ((: Went to Orchard to get my dad's and aunt's presents. Bel wanted to get the inuyasha sweet. BUT NO MORE LE. In the end, we bought this maa-mee look alike korean food. SADLY, IT WAS MAGGIE MEE LA!!! Went to PS to meet the rest. WE WALKED THERE! (: Which was kind of cool. And Bel was constantly asking me, 'Are we there yet????' Irritating not?? :x Met the rest, Estee Da Jie and GF! Managed to see GF's bf today. Had Pizza Hut for lunch. Actually was planning on a 'pizza cake' for Estee and Da Jie. BUT, THE CRUST WAS TOO THIN! THE CANDLE COULDN'T STAND AT ALL!!! grrr... They were happy with their presents. (: GOODIE! Walked around PS and Bel had to buy 4D for her dad. I couldn't go in yet la. I AM STILL 17 YEARS OLD. Nehmermind, I AM STILL YOUNG!!! (((: Home-ed. Going out later again. LOL. When can I like start on my IJs????!?!?! SIANS... ))): Meeting TINA and WEIYI tomo!! WHOOPEE!!! Photos shall be updated tomo! (: Labels: I suddenly want a bf today. ): |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |