Wednesday, June 18 Y 12:23 AM

Met TINA this morning to sign up for STUDIO WU!
I can't wait for it to start!!

Met Huiling around 12.30 and went to meet the lawyer. (I had to wear semi-formal. =.=)
I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO REACT CAN! ><
So nervous.
Lucky I won't be seeing him anymore. I HOPE!

After that, went to BUGIS to find the rest. CELEBRATING YING'S BDAY TODAY!
Walked around bugis, watched the both SEANs play drum.
=) Nice.

2pm.
Went to TOPONE to sing! Wahahahaha!!!
FUN CAN!
Tze Ming came along then Ying.

Sang happy bday song and
Ying and Sheena started playing with the cream on the bday cake.

TOFU's singing voice is like SUPER NICE LA!
GOSH!

Sang till 6pm and steamboat!
OF COURSE I WENT TO CHANGE!
If not CAN DIE when I STEAMBOAT in SEMI-FORMAL can!!!

Then, HOME-ED. (:


I LOVE MY FRIENDS SO MUCH!




AM GOING TO CHANGI AIRPORT TOMO TO CHILL WITH BEL!! (:
actually also doing IJs. :P
Sad that kai isn't free tomo. ):











Shall update photos ANOTHER DAY! (: