

|
Wednesday, June 4 Y 6:45 PM Was suppose to wake up at 7 this morning to STUDY!! BUT.... I went back to slp and woke up only at 8.15am when I was suppose to meet Bel at 9!! Lucky my dad offered to send me to schoo. (: I love him LA! Although sometimes he is quite naggy. X) Thanks Bel for going through MBS with me! (: What I can say it that... I TOTALLY, LITERALLY FLUNKED MY PAPER! whatever... DA JIE WEARS ELASTIC 3/4 JEANS!!! Wanted to take a photo to show as evidence. BUT... Couldn't. SAD RIGHT! Had KFC for lunch. Was laughing so much that my chest hurt la! Estee's laughter is CONTAGIOUS!! Estee and Char went home. Me Bel and Da jie went back to the study room to STUDY! We were blasting SONGS in the room la! LOL!! But... Da Jie was all along playing my PSP. =.= Bel went home first cause she had some errands to do. Left me and Da Jie alone AGAIN! Sad la! Ask him go home, dont want. =.= Must be because of my PSP RIGHT!! Shouldnt have brought my PSP to school today lo! Left at around 4+5pm. Home-ed. I dont understand what is wrong with my mom. Labels: I've got a pimple on my head. OUCH. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |