

|
Monday, June 30 Y 10:42 AM Felt like taking cab to school today On the way to school, I was thinking alot. Relationship, I can forgo it. At this age, it's best to have a lot of close guy friends then to have 1 bf. (: Friends, I love them. But sometimes, I'm afraid that we might drift apart. I drifted apart with a lot of friends already. I thought that they were my closest friends but in the end, we drifted apart. Maybe it's because of my attitude towards friends. I admit that last time, I was bf-orientated. But now, I ain't. I realised the importance of friends. I love them. Family, I've got 2 brothers. But I'm not close to either of them. The reason being, my eldest bro is always studying overseas and now working overseas. My 2nd elder bro is always having gf and he is getting married already. (: I'm happy for the both of them as they know where they are heading and what they want in life. As for me? Haiy. ): My parents are aging already. Illnesses coming. I'm afraid and scared. I love my family. Life, I honestly don't know what is my own objective and goal I want in my life. Why am I in marketing? What do I like about marketing? I don't know. Why am I so despo about having a bf? I am enjoying my single life. I suddenly feel that I've been wasting my life for this 17+ years ding foolish stuff But am equally glad that I gained experience. Experience that made me grew stronger. In the past, I used to face my difficulties/obstacles bravely. Right now, I try to avoid them as much as possible. Why is this so? Is it that last time, problems used to be much simpler then now, or is it that I am thinking more and harder then last time. Making everything look/feel so complicated? Another problem about me is that I speak without thinking most of the time. Now the feeling is gone and I feel so stupid not thinking carefully before confessing. And I made a fool out of myself. ): So many unans-ed questions. Who can help me? |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |