

|
Sunday, June 29 Y 1:47 PM Fri Didn't really do much stuff at night. Toh Wee bluff Tina and I down that night saying that there are lots of stuff to do. =.=' In the end, Tina was doing her project while I was just stonning. Hilbert came to kajiao Tina and I. She was so pissed that she used masking tape to tape up his mouth. He removed it with his a little bit of saliva and paste it on my back la! GOSH! Still said that it was limited edition. =.=!! THEN... As Eddie was cleaning up the table, he took up the used masking tape and threw it back to the table. I thought that he didn't want to pick it up and I went to use my BARE HANDS to take it up, and REMEMBERING that it had Hilbert's SALIVA! OMG la! And Tina went around telling lots of ppl. =.=! I slpt for only 2 hours while TINA SLPT FOR 30 MINS ONLY LA! Zai can! Sat CAMPFIRE DAY. Mrs Wong brought Issac along and we played with him like no tomo! LOL! He was SO LOVABLE! Prepared for the campfire and it started at 7+pm. I WAS SELF-HIGHING. Slowly, Tina Wei Yi and Amanda HIGH-ED together with me! (: Well, it was the last campfire in that particular school. SENTIMENTAL night. Jia Rui showed me a video, I TELL YOU!!! THE GUY'S DANCE MOVE WAS AWESOME! Gosh. Haiy, too bad Wei Yi couldn't stay overnight. ): Went to geylang for supper. AND... We walked for quite a while searching for the food store. IN THE END, we just sat down at this randomly chosen coffee shop for supper. I was so SUAN-ED by Tina, Jia Rui and Toh Wee. =.=! It was DURIAN EATING TIME after supper. Actually, I don't really mind the smell of durian. I just don't like it anymore. WEIRD! The SUAN-NING continued. This time join-ed by Hui Wen. They were trying all sorts of way to torture me with the smell la! GOSH! I managed to siam all of those. (: BUT!!!!!!!! I thought that Toh Wee washed his hands clean so when he was di-siaoing me by wiping his hands on my sleeve, I didn't notice much. HOWEVER, I SAW THIS SMERGE OF DURIAN ON MY SLEEVE LA! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eddie, Toh Wee, Tina and I went to 7 eleven to buy drinks and headed back to school while the rest went to see 'chicken'. LOL! I bought Breezel and drank it real quick on the way to school. I WAS half-DRUNK INFRONT OF, TINA, TOH WEE, EDDIE and KHER MENG LA!!! MY GOD!!!!! (Tina was still fine, but drunk infront of 3 guys? ><) I couldn't believe it! I thought that I wasn't drunk at all lo! IDIOT! It was just a bottle of 4.8% of alcohol. I'M WEAK! They were laughing all the way. Sun EVEN THIS MORNING THEY CONTINUE-ED LAUGHING ABT ME BEING DRUNK! =.=!!! It was real COLD last night when the wind blew la! GOSH! Slacked around till 10+ 11am. Tina went home and the rest of us went to have SUBWAY. I was too tired to talk so I was quite quiet. Then, HOME-ED. Finally, some decent slp! (: I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS! AND I'LL ALWAYS REMEMBER THE GOOD TIMES I HAD WITH THEM! I don't want to lose them. (: |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |