Monday, June 9 Y 2:24 PM






6th

Reached school around 7.15 in the morning.

Was supposed to meet Cheryl at 7.15 but she reached school like...

Erms... At 8? LOL. Forever like that.


The attendence for this camp was POOR.

Was expecting for 6 patrols but in the end, only 3 camp.

SAD CAN!


I can't really remember what happened from the morning till the afternoon. But, most of the time I was playing with the swing that the ventures built. It was meant for a station game for the next day, but... HEH HEH. We don't have childhood. SORRY LA. :x


The swing was FUN la! It could take 8 people in total.
Okay, talking about the swing, I really have nothing to say about it. You guys will know what happen as you read on.


Had pasta for dinner. It was yummy! Toh Wee, Kher Meng and Rakcent took a huge bowl of pasta. Toh Wee and Kher Meng was stuggling to finish their pasta la. LOL. We were having dinner on the tracks, it was actually a nice feeling. :)


Tina came and bought 'oh lua' for us. How sweet can she be? And she mistaken me as Amanda la! LOL!


After dinner it was SWINGING time. LOLs.


AND....

While I was sitting in the middle, Wen Fong and Eugene on both sides, I FELL DOWN infront of everybody. AS IN EVERYBODY, EVEN SOME OF THE NCCs LA! Face gone!

Lucky I only had a bump on my hip.


But, I carried on playing. :x


I stood on the swing and happily when I was getting down, my leg got caught by the rope. =.=

AGAIN, infront of everybody.


However, I was enjoying! :)


Bath-ed around midnight and I missed the firedrill. SIANS LA.



And, I happened to be wearing what Kher Meng was wearing, Business School T. And that TINA, kept on saying the both of us. =.=


Slpt at 3+am.



7th

Woke up at 5am cause I was FREEZING and had block nose. BRRRRR~


I lay back to just rest my eyes and... Auntie Betty's dog scared me la!

TINA and CHERYL just kept on lauging and laughing. =.=

As Tina said, it was the invasion of dogs for me.

Funny meh?


Skipped PT.


Still feeling tired, I rested on the table outside 'Logistic Room'.

And Tina started using my phone to snap photos. =.=


I went to play the swing again.

Happily I tried to hop onto the swing and I FELL DOWN AGAIN!

Lucky I wasnt injured.


Kher Meng was laughing at me and fell down the way I fell down successfully.

He tried the 2nd time and...

He knocked his back and head.

SEE LA! LAUGH AT ME. KARMA!!!

Everybody got frightened by him la.


Wei Yi came in the afternoon.


I went to play with the swing again and...

This time round, I fell down again.

Thanks to TOH WEE who ACCIDENTALLY made me fall.

And he CLAIMS THAT IT WAS FUNNY. =.=


In total, I fell down from the swing THRICE!


We had GAMES the whole day.

I was paired with Rakcent for the different games as station masters.


Overall, we had fun. Even the cadets! :)


Night came.

Wei Yi kept cooking. LOL. First time see her so enthu in cooking!

We were cooking french fries and I had flour on my hands.


Thinking of revenge, I put flour on Toh Wee's face and...

He put MUD ON MY FACE LA!


Sadist can!!!



Went out with Mrs Wong to buy food back for dinner. Bought 10 packets in total.


NCC had some commotion.

I went to settle something and I told Toh Wee about it cause he was the camp head.

Intended to tell Wei Yi and Tina after that.

But happily Toh Wee went to tell Tina half of the story and I got scolded by her.

Sorry la, HAIYO. But, thanks Tina. I know you care. :)


Wei Yi, Tina and I had a talk with Toh Wee and Eddie during dinner.


Then... Night Walk.

SIANS LA!! ><


Actually we were suppose to go in a group of 4 (Toh Wee, Tina, Wei Yi and me)

BUT, I made a lot of noise.

Cause those who know me hated this kind of stuff.

Even Mrs Wong didn't manage to save Wei Yi and I la.


So in the end, we went in a group of 6(Toh Wee and Tina, Wen Fong and me, Chang Yang and Wei Yi)

I was hugging tightly onto Wen Fong's arm la. AND, his arm was so skinny! OMG!

Lucky he started talking to me about poly and kept me occupied with it. THANKS A LOT.


Finally, it was over. By then it was around 2+am already.


It was the cadets turn.

And Toh Wee kept on forcing Wei Yi and I to walk again.

Claiming that I can hold onto his arm.

I DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH IT AGAIN LO!

Say NO to PEER PRESSURE!


Buay tahan already and I slpt at around 3++am.

Seeing that the safari bed was empty.

I asked Kher Meng for permission to use it. :)

I borrowed Toh Wee's jacket and SLPT.

SO SHUANG.

Not that cold anymore!


8th

Woke up at 6.30.


Skipped PT again.

Hilbert told me a joke. LOL.

Sorry la, I didn't know that the safari bed and the pillow wasn't in a package ma.

I just took it and slp. :)



Finally when it wasn't that cold, we went to bath. :)

We went to find Mrs Wong and we went to the staff lounge and talk.

I REALLY CAN JUST SLP THERE LA!


By the time we came out, the cadets were already done with the packing up.

And... BLA BLA BLA.

Break camp!



Went to Singpost with the ventures for lunch.

Didn't manage to finish my LJS and shared with Wei Yi.

Then, home sweet home.





SUCH A LOOONG POST!!!