Tuesday, May 6 Y 6:20 PM

Went swimming with SOTONG this morning. =)

Chatted in the swimming pool, DAMN funny la.
Her classmates are INTERESTING!
LMAO.

Had Macs for lunch.

I AM SO SICK OF BURGERS NOW.
Had BK for lunch, Popeye for dinner yest and now Macs for lunch today.

I AM FEELING VERY FAT!
or rather I am! LOL.


I saw my bro at the interchange. That's like SO RARE!


On the way back to school, christ boarded the same bus as me.
Hmmm... I wonder did I scare her. Haha.


Met kl outside library and took tickets for this fri's concert.
Heard that seal points awarded. So whatever, just go.
Although I really don't know who is he.


Had APEL.
SIAN-DED. Careperson was talking about LOVE.
LIKE vs LOVE vs PASSIONATE LOVE.

Hmmmm... Talking about passionate love,
WEI NENG IS PASSIONATELY IN LOVE WITH JOYCE!
Isn't that wonderful? =)


Had FAOM lec. She bored me. =.=
A total switch off.

I guess I really have to look through and study my FAOM AGAIN!

Had a great laugh at the end of the lec with kl and wn.
Hmmm... We are very imaginative! *laughs*


Bought some stuffs at POPULAR for my mom and home-ed

AND A STUPID ANT JUST BITE ME! =.=