Thursday, May 15 Y 10:38 PM

BEL was super high today!!!


okay.
Kai left halfway.
So...

Left me and da jie.

We went to this coffee shop "Just Eat".
I didn't have the appetide at all but I was hungry. WIERD. ><
I drank tea while da jie ate lor mee.

There were SO MANY FLIES there la.
We were wondering if kai was here, she wld SCREAM HER LUNGS OUT. =X


Da jie pei-ed me till my mom called.
We were sitting at the bus-stop opp TP. I was so scared of bumping into him.
Half of me wished that he wld suddenly come and hug me
but
the other half wished not to see him.

Da jie helped me killed the monster! YEA!
And, level up my characters too!
THANK YOU! wahahahaha!!




Da jie said this to me, 'Why bother if he has another gf? You shld be glad that he found his happiness"
What he says is very true. I shld be happy for him.
BUT, how I wish the gal is me.


Anyways, I've got great friends!
I may lose a bf, but I've got wonderful friends!
Kai- My GF!
Bel- My source of laughter. LOL
Char- She has great personality. =)
Da jie- Thank him a lot.
Sotong- My sweetie pie!
Kwek and Tofu!

Labels: