

|
Thursday, May 15 Y 6:22 PM Sugguested to mom that I want to get an organiser, a mini one. Guess what she said? Go electronic! LOL So I'll be getting a PDA phone. BUT... What model shld I get? Like every morning before going to school, I'll bath, change... bla bla bla. and have my breakfast infront of the tv. CSI was on today! So I was late! I guess I'll be late like every thurs for lec. =X Lec was BORING. Had lunch at MENSA2. Didn't eat much as I had no appetide. Was suppose to practice SPSS during our break. BUT... I was happily nua-ing and didnt want to move. =) CDS. It was fun! I just realised that jun xiong is a year 3 marketing student la! I SHLD HAVE BOUGHT TEXTBOOKS FROM HIM!!! Waste my money. And.... I've got to go all the way to serangoon next fri. I AM SKIPPING MAREKTING LEC!! Wahahahaha!!! =) Met kai outside library and went to access lab to find the rest. I found out something very unpleasant. It's making me damn sad and damn no mood to practice my SPSS now. IT IS AFFECTING ME! Da jie is beside me laughing LIKE MAD! Crazy guy/gal... HE IS UNISEX!! Was suppose to go home for dinner. Mom walked all the way out to buy for me dinner. BUT... In the end, it looks like I'll be in school for quite a while and SORRY MOM. I'll be having dinner with the rest. I've got SPSS test tomo and I havent practiced. DAMMIT! I guess I'll just have to keep this love within my heart. And wait till I am confident of trusting my partner again(which I dunno who). I dont wanna my hp to die on me!! |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |