Friday, May 2 Y 7:22 PM

Hmmmm....

Had marketing research tut this morning. It was at brandhub.
AND...
I was called the first one again. TWICE in a row la. ><

Had KATONG LASKA and played pool. I seriously SUCK-ED at it today!!

Rushed back to buy textbooks. LIKE SO FINALLY!
Had lec and home-ed.

Hmmm...
I didn't expect myself to handle so well with the break-up. I thought I'll lose my appetide, thinking/missing about him everyday or maybe crying every hour. BUT! I'm alright! Just that from time to time, day to day, I feel the pinch in my heart. Well, I can't expect myself to just forget about everything we went through as a couple, 2 years.


Anyways,
Wei Neng, STOP bullying me or I'll bully u BACK!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
(I know that you would read this, which is why I'm giving u a warning! *grins*)




I'M GOING OUT TOMO!!!

Labels: