Wednesday, May 21 Y 8:48 PM

Wanted to really laze in bed this morning.
BUT!! PROJECT AH.

Dad fetched me to school and saw someone. LOL. Nah... IT IS NOT AFFECTING MOI!
We are friends now. =)

Met the rest outside library.
Did FAOM and CB.
BORING~

Met Estee and went to zap notes.
And we realised that all of us CLASHED COLOURS.

Da Jie+Estee=PINK
Char+Kai=GREEN
Bel+Me=RED
LOLs...

Da Jie and Estee!


Bel and Me

Char and Kai And Estee was fooling around when I was trying to take candid shots la. I think she's gonna KILL me if she sees this on my blog. BUT... Lucky enough, she doesnt read mine! =D

We had lunch along the pathway towards sports complex hall.

Finally I ate, CURRY CHICKEN CUTLET RICE!

Lols. Had a GREAT LAUGH there!

During MBS lab, Kai was calling for help while I was taking photos. LOLs. Finally, the lab ENDS...
Then, it was CB(Consumer Behaviour) lec. Kai was feeling hungry and ate her leftover fried rice from lunch. LOL. And she asked me to use my body to block her from the teacher la! LOLssss...

Bel stonning in progress...

Kai and I started doodling on Da Jie's notes. LOL. Isn't it cute? WAHAHAHAHA!

FINALLY GRP PHOTO TAKING TIME!

They are the reason why I love school SO MUCH! =)