Friday, May 16 Y 9:54 PM

Chatted with Crystal last night.
Really made me realise LOTS of stuffs. =)
THANK U!


SPSS test this morning.
Was still alright BUT I made A MISTAKE.
Hope that I can pass! =)

CCN day starts.
Didn't really do much as there were more then enough ppl.

Char, Bel, Da jie and me went to MACs for brunch.
WAS LAUGHING TILL MY CHEEKS HURT!!!
Damn funny la!
It was MADNESS!

Imaginery friends just pop-ped out!
Abigal, Jerry, Jessica and Peter.
WHO ARE THEY??
air.... LOL!


Stay-ed at the bookstore for about an hour la!! LOLsssss.
Da jie went home cause he wasnt feeling well.
So we went back to school.

Slacked at sports complex.
Chit-chatted.
And,
I realised a lot of bad points about me, and a very impt thing.

Char went home at 5+pm.
Bought bubble tea and sat at the taxi stand to wait for my daddy.
Chatted with Bel again.
And I was really convinced abt myself, especially my feelings.

Daddy came and fetch-ed her home.
Went to starhub and got a new phone.
W960i
It's like, my future sis-in-law, my da ge and my cousin's bf are using the same hp too!! LOLs.


AND...
I'VE GOT 2000 FREE SMSes EVERY MONTH!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


Thank you dad and mom. =)