Wednesday, May 7 Y 8:12 PM

Cried on the way to school.
HOW PATHETIC.


So sorry that I was late. =(
Did FAOM proj.


Meanwhile, I was quarreling with him.
It's so funny.
Even if we arn't couples, we still quarrel.
I guess our personality don't suit each other ba.


Da bao for lunch and ate at the walkway from Biz park to the sports complex.


Sorry for being so emo in the morning. But, I'm alright now. =)
Thanks KL, Char, Christ for your concerns.
Guess it takes time.
=)

AND...

Wn, I am not angry with u. =.=



Went for MBS tut, was crapping with kl.
LOL, we were bombarding each other's friendster comments. ><



Had CB lec. I was having a crave for crackers. BUT... I didn't eat! =) WOOHOO!
It's great having lec with wn and kl, they really make the lec not BORING!

Somehow, they are always sitting with me. LOL.



Accompanied kl to buy her MBS book and she pei-ed me wait for my parents. =)

We are good and kind girl friends. LMAO!



I realised that this post is DAMN lame.
Partly because my brain isn't functioning well now.
Confused.



I hate him yet I miss him.
WTH.










I just wanna get drunk.
OR
Have selective memory! =)

Labels: