Sunday, May 4 Y 4:47 PM

I have the mood to blog! =) TEEHEE.

3/5/08
Met sotong and kwek at tanah merah.
They FOOLED me for a few mins. I thought that they were standing up instead of sitting. GRRR. Called them, no ans.
Made me look like a clown. ZHEN SHI DE.


Went to somerset. Tofu was LATE! AHEM!!!
Watched IRONMAN. I tell you, IT IS DAMN NICE! =)


Had PARIS for dinner at marina square. EXPENSIVE! Heart ache siah. ><
Chit chatted and and fun!

Bought my wallet. I LOVE IT! =)


They sent me home. HEH HEH. Was actually supposed to walk me home. BUT...
They found it too, erm... Tedious.

So...
We took cab.


Really thank them for making my day. =)


4/5/08
Woke up around 12 noon today.
AS...

I WATCHED CSI TILL 3.30 IN THE MORNING!
HOW SHAUNG IS THAT!

I continued CSI-ing after my slp.
AND...

Did my FAOM work. But I have no idea of the common statements. SIANS.


Now, CSI-ing again!


WELL, CSI keeps my mind occupied! =)





I MUST SMILE AND BE HAPPY EVERYDAY!