Sunday, May 25 Y 12:17 PM

Yest,
Met up with Bel at simei. I wanted to check out my phone functions.
BUT...


In the end, I was so damn pai seh la. ><
I don't wanna go back there anymore!! LOL.

Went to marina for project.
Lucky enough there was a table of 6, just enough for us!
HAHA.

We were still early, so we chatted about our family. LOLs.

AND...
Bel loves soggy fries, and before eating them, she'll swirl them around.
I couldnt tahan and just grabbed it from her and stuffed it into my mouth! HAHA.
That was FUNNY!
Eventually they came.
I AM SO SORRY KAI AND CHAR.
Guess, I'm not a good leader ba.
I didn't allocate the work properbly so that everyone gets to do something.
I AM SO SORRY.
Went for concert after that.
Had a great chat with my cousin. =)
During the concert, I did a lot of thinking.
Haiy.
Well, today Da Jie was suppose to go out and study with me.
But he HAPPILY PANG SEH me la..
Got to do my hmk soon.
SIANS...
She said, "Treat it as if he is attached, it would be better for us."