

|
Friday, May 9 Y 12:51 AM There are less fortunate ppl out there then me. So what for am I thinking that I'm poorthing? What about the Myanmer citizens. I'm nth compared to them. Like what De Wan said, what do I get by doing all of those? What do I gain, when I hate him? What do I gain? What do I want to succeed about? NTH. But why can't I just let it go? I want to. I need help. But, I understand that I'm the only one who can help myself. I hate the nights. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |