

|
Tuesday, May 13 Y 7:52 PM Chatted with DA JIE last night. Well... I got scolded by him la. SCOLDED! I've the victim here okay??? NVM! I got back at him by putting all my conv in CAPS! Kay la, I noe you meant well. Thanks ah! =) Grp meeting at 11 this morning. I WAS EARLY! As I didnt want to be late. LOL. Discussed... BLA BLA BLA... I honestly am quite blur and is confused about what to do about the projs la. Gosh. Had KFC for lunch. All of us ate Bandito! Except for kai. Went back to school to meet huiling for the SAL proj. The lawyers were having lunch break. =.= NVM. Call them later. APEL ended early. SO, we called them. AND GUESS WHAT! THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE QUESTIONAIRE LA! AND... THE PERSON WHO ANS-ED THE PHONE WAS DAMN RUDE LA. JUST HANG UP WITHOUT SAYING BYE BYE. GRRRR... Nvm, we'll call them tomo AGAIN! Went to zap the lec notes for FAOM. AND... Something very funny happened. Bel: I can't fit it into my hole She actually said that. It sounds so wrong la! But what she actually meant was... She couldn't fit the earpiece into her earhole. =.=''' SHE IS SO FUNNY! Always saying the wrong words. Heh heh. FAOM lec. We were treated like sec kids. =.= If you want us to respect you, first you've got to stop treating us as secondary school kids. WE ARE IN YEAR 2 POLYTECHNIC ALREADY! Anyways after FAOM lec, we had a good time laughing for an hour. It was real funny. So happy! I laughed till my face was red. BUT... Lucky it wasnt as red as DA JIE's. His was so red that he looked like a CHINA MAN la! LMAO! And... HOME-ED. =) |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |