Sunday, April 27 Y 3:36 PM

Woke up feeling my hands, legs and mouth numb.

Rushed to the hospital and had to drip 1 litre of the liquid into my blood.
Stayed in the hospital for about 3 hours. ><
I asked for the FINEST needle that they had. Scared-ed.
I was DEHYDRATED and had VERY FAST HEARTRATE n LOW BLOOD PRESSURE.
All 3 come at the same time.

Finally I had a taste of bread! Chocolatte plaitted bread. YUMMY!!

Came home, had lunch. AND...

My mom recieved a call from my aunt that my cousin fell down and hurt her chin.
AND my uncle fainted.

My whole family rushed out leaving me alone at home again. HAIY!


While waiting for them to come home, I watched CSI!! :))


Family home-ed n me went to bath.
Now printing notes and somehow, it aint liking me much. :((

Later gotta go rest again and at night my bro is flying to GERMANY!
I wanna go with HIM!!! :))