Monday, March 3 Y 8:06 PM

I went for a haircut this morning and decided to change my fringe.

It looked extemely nice and NORMAL on the magazine. I even consulted the hairstylist. ><

AND...


It looks FUGLY on me!!
I looked so act cute in it and it TOTALLY DOESNT SUIT MY PERSONALITY.


I WANT MY HAIR TO GROW BACK!!!

Went to his house to meet him first. And... HAIY. =(

Managed to get out of the house at 3pm. Reached suntec around 3 something and the shop wasnt open. EVERYTIME WHEN I AM WITH HIM TO CHANGE MY PSP GAMES, THE SHOP IS CLOSED FOR THE FIRST TIME WE SEE IT. =.=

Finally I had Filet-O-Fish for dinner but I was actually craving for Xin Wang. >< Didn't want to go from Suntec to Marina then back to Suntec. So...

Went to buy my earrings and he paid for it. =X THANK Q! =P


And so, he went for meeting I came home.

FULLSTOP.

Labels: