

|
Sunday, March 9 Y 10:21 PM Fri Brought his sis to Marina Square. Did meni, pedi. It appears that I always bring her there every holiday. LOL. Met Glenn at Xing Wang for dinner and home-ed. Sat Had KFC at simei for lunch. Was supposed to leave his house at 1pm to simei to meet his mom. BUT... He was addicted to the pirates game that we had to take cab down instead. Had ZINGER. =) Again... Took CAB home-ed again. Dropped him at the barber for his haircut. NICE. =P Went out again around 8+pm. This time, only me and him. =) Watched MEET THE SPARTANS at The Cathay. stupid show. BUT funny. Clark Quay-ed. =P WE WALKED FROM DOHBY GHAUT TO CLARKE QUAY. AND WE MADE A BIG ROUND. *faint* =.= BUT... The walk was enjoyable with him. =) Although he didn't like the environment at clark quay, he accompanied me there. =D I wanted to drink, but he didn't allow. I listened. =) Had haigendas. YUMMY. Bought kebab home. CHEAT MY MONEY. =( Home-ed by cab AGAIN. =X Sun HOME-ED =) And, I starting to miss him already. USELESS ME. >< |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |