

|
Friday, February 15 Y 10:55 PM Yest was Vday! Had a WONDERFUL DAY! I thought that yest was just gonna be like any other normal date with him. Who knew. He bought me flowers! And birkenstock. HEH HEH.
And he gave me another SURPRISE! He bought the tickets to P.S I LOVE YOU! Went to have Cafe Cartel for dinner. Then... P.S I LOVE YOU! P.S I LOVE YOU It is a VERY touching story. You can feel that her husband really LOVES her to BITS. Even that when he has passed away, he still worried for her. =) How I wish that I'll have a husband like that. =P After the show, home-ed. Dada, I broke ur heart last night. You xing xing ku ku plan this Vday for me and yet I broke ur heart. I really do not know what to do now. I know that you are tired of this relationship already. I really don't know what to say now. I only know that tears are gathering at my eyes and is about to flow out anytime. I find myself so useless. I'm always the one thinking that you are taking me for granted. And now I know that it is ME who is taking YOU for GRANTED. I hate this. I hate me. I know that u say that dont come saying sorry to you since I've already done it. But besides saying sorry, what else can I do? I am not a good gf at all. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |