Tuesday, February 19 Y 9:39 PM

So many things going through my mind everynight, whenever I feel lonely.

I can't help it being emo, although I DONT WANT TO!


HATE IT.



Studies, relationship, physical appearances, friends, bla bla bla.
All of these going through my mind without FAIL every other night.

I want to STUDY but nothing goes into my mind. I can't concentrate. I can't this, I can't that.

RELATIONSHIP. I somehow figure out that this problem existed after a year being together or either when I realised that his friends are much impt then me. How am I suppose to prove it to him that I am worth his 100%? Being only worth his that percentage ( which I dont know ) really makes me feel that I am a FAILURE girlfriend, or either I am not worth it at all. What am I suppose to do? No matter how hard I try, I am still at the original starting point.

My PHYSICAL APPEARANCES really throw me off. I am FAT and UGLY. I am STUPID! My face is ROUND, I have a FAT TUMMY, a FAT BUTT, FAT LEGS, HUGE ARMS. I AM FAT!

I'm going to be in year 2 already and besides that, I'll be in MARKETING while the rest are in BUSINESS STUDIES ( which is my FIRST choice ) I will miss my friends. And smth bad happened to my friend recently, no details. But it really affected us alot. Hell to that gal.


I can't tell him, no is I don't want to tell him. As what he says, so what if he knows? He can't do anything. I AM ALL ON MY OWN. Besides, I am adding to his stress.