Friday, February 8 Y 1:25 PM

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!


On the eve of CNY, cleaned Daddy's clinic and had renuion dinner at KAM BOAT. Yummy. =)
After that rushed down to FAR EAST FLORA located at bedok. I was the cashier there and my parents and bro helped out too. SO SO SO BUSY!

He came down to my house in the morning!!! HEH HEH.

We ended at around 1am and I had to tally the money in the cash register to the total amt stated
in the reciept, I was short of $10++. =(


1st day of CNY went to my Dad's side and today, Mom's side.

Yest went to watch CJ7! It is so cute and funny, yet sad. Stephen Chow once stated on a interview that he has been making ppl laugh for a very long time. But now, he wants to make ppl cry.

Yes, he did it. He made us cry.

Labels: