

|
Tuesday, February 26 Y 7:18 PM Stats paper was a killer. I REALLY HOPE I PASS!!! I really dont want to take supp paper, it sucks. Econs however was enjoyable. =) Although there were a few points that I CLEARLY forgotten. Next, marketing. Since I'm going to be in marketing for year 2, I really want to score. But, can I? All I want is to have a nice chat with u. But you give me the tone that you are very fan and the reason is ME. Call u, always have all sorts of excuses to turn me down. Watching tv, No mood, Headache, Playing games, Sleepy. When your friends call you do you give them such excuses? No. Then you might say that it's because I keep on calling u. Have you ever wondered why? I guess not. Well, tomo's your last paper and it's my 2nd last. Good luck for the both of us and... I love you. P.S I guess writing all my feelings here isn't going to do much help. You only scan through my posts. Or rather, you don't look at my blog. |
colourful ![]() 23th August , her day . :D Temasek Poly , her school Laughter is the BEST medicine (: . into the past February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 APPLAUSE basecodes by: detonatedlove/♥s} images: photobucket designer: /♥s}summerkisses} |